This three-story brick building was constructed in the early 1900’s and has been a central part of downtown Ithaca’s history over the years. The building is roughly 9,600 square feet and consists of two commercial storefronts and ten apartments. The upper levels of this building had not been used in roughly 50 years and had been neglected and forgotten about. We rehabilitated this building by updating the commercial space sand attracting two new businesses to Ithaca. We also created two ground floor barrier free apartments. The upper levels were transformed into eight loft apartments with floor to ceiling windows and modern amenities and an elevator was added to accommodate all the entire building.