This two-story brick building was constructed in the early 1900’s and has been a fundamental part of downtown Ithaca’s history over the years. The building is roughly 9,200 square feet and consists of two commercial storefronts and four loft apartments. The upper story of this building had not been used in roughly 50 years and had been neglected and forgotten about. We rehabilitated this building by updating the commercial space and attracting a new business to Ithaca. The upper story was transformed into four loft apartments with floor to ceiling windows and modern amenities.